View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Sorry guys, this is my first pair of Tone+ headphones. I don't know if it makes any difference but those were sent to me directly from LG for review and perhaps have the latest hardware/firmware. Honestly, I had them on a kitchen island while walking around first floor, listening to music - not a problem. And I did went down to the basement where a level below I was still able to hear music standing at the bottom next to stairwell. Walking further away did cut off the sound. Used them outside as well, phone down in the pocket, talking for awhile while it was windy outside and no problem at all.

So far my only "complain" is when I'm outside paired up with a phone and get into the car I have to turn power off in order to pair up with my stereo.

I hope it was some kind of a firmware issue and it has been resolved recently. With so much feedback across Amazon and other forums, and people returning back their headphones - vendors usually pay a good attention!

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~