View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #59 (permalink)
sikclown

Device(s): HTC One M8, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nexus 7.2, HP Touchpad, iPad Air
Carrier: Sprint, T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
I still doubt the Sprint version has a user replaceable sim slot for use on gsm networks.Note: Prior to using your Sprint Worldwide GSM/UMTS Data Services, you must establish and utilize your CDMA data services domestically on the Sprint Networksprint is a cdma carrier as we all know. the ONE on Sprint is not being touted as a world device. the micro sim slot is for LTE services, not to use gsm freqs.

one can do international roaming with this device as you can with other devices on Sprint.

just my opinion on what I've also read. it's all speculation until sprint users get this device.

don't want to make this into a big deal so I'll let you have the last word on it. :-)
Of course it is all just speculation but this little nugget of info stuck out to me in the Sprint get started guide "Note: Prior to using your Sprint Worldwide GSM/UMTS Data Services, you must establish and utilize your CDMA data services domestically on the Sprint Network" :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sikclown For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (April 9th, 2013), Hadron (April 9th, 2013), marctronixx (April 9th, 2013)