View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebayou View Post
ooh I really like the attached micro-USB option, but just wondering if the OP new whether the New Trent NT600C was any good?

http://www.amazon.com/New-Trent-NT600C-generations-Thunderbolt/dp/B00BBMW8EM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365618318&sr=8-1&keywords=nt600c

It's a bit costlier but also has a built-in AC adapter, but packs 1000 maH less of charge power. What do you think? Otherwise i'll probably just buy the NT70T, it's just a bit bulky for my liking.
In terms of bulk, weight is relatively the same and one is longer and thinner, while other is shorter and thicker. 1000 mAh is 1/3 of your Note 2 battery capacity. But NT600C has a convenience of AC adapter built-in so you can plug right into outlet, while with NT70T you can use your existing wall AC adapter for a more remote charging with an extension cable. I also heard NewTrent is working on NT700C model, but not sure when it's going to be available. If you are in need of external battery now, to me NT70T looks like a better choice.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~