View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #293 (permalink)
sikclown

Device(s): HTC One M8, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nexus 7.2, HP Touchpad, iPad Air
Carrier: Sprint, T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aekhhi View Post
So I went to AT&T twice. First time they didn't have the black version in 64gb. No release date for the black version either. That was last week. I went back in today and tried to pre-order the silver 64gb version. I am purchasing the phone outright because I used my upgrade on the HTC One X+ in November.

I got told that because I am purchasing outright and not in a 2 year agreement, I am unable to do the pre-order. I must be able to do a 2 year renewal agreement and since I'm not eligible for the upgrade, I'm not allowed to get the phone until the release day! So I asked if there was any possible way to have a phone placed on hold so I can come in and get it right away, and no go on that.

Is this some kind of sick joke?! I think I'll be emailing HTC CS because that means, the offer is invalid to me on their website and I was going to try to take advantage of that.
This doesn't sound right at all. Either it is a misunderstanding or it is a third party store (Not a corporate AT&T) that commissions their employees based on contract signings (Yes this exists). Having said that just go online to AT&T and preorder the 64GB version on a Month to Month for 649.99 (I just checked and it is available) or buy the Developers Edition.
The Following User Says Thank You to sikclown For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (April 11th, 2013)