Thread: General Post your photos!
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #27 (permalink)
Wilkas

Device(s): HTC One
Carrier: Three UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean76 View Post
From looking at the array of photos we have from forum members I'd say the one takes decent shots! Not great, and not terrible, but decent. Which honestly is a little disappointing to say the least. But I'll save my final judgement to when I've actually snapped a few pics myself. I'm a firm believer that it also matters who's taking the pics, and it's sometimes the photographer that makes the difference from time to time.

I will say the above pic of the Breitling is very good compared to some of the others.
I'd say you've summed it up pretty well. It is capable of taking superb shots close up and colour wise it reproduces very similar to what you see (without tinkering with settings) sometimes when taking shots of things further away, in dodgy lighting or with a moving hand it can take a few shots to get the one you want. This camera has a bit of a steeper learning curve for those who are just used to pointing and shooting but it's not a bad camera, just takes time to get used to it... I'm still getting there
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wilkas For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (April 12th, 2013), toad6386 (April 12th, 2013)