View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
Thanks for your review.

You said you made calls and performed the typical voice functions. How did they sound during phone calls; more importantly, how did you sound to your callers?
I have a few friends I use as test dummies when it comes to headsets and the first thing out my mouth is how do I sound.
How ironic, we hardly use our phones to make calls lol!!! And if we need to test it out, we have to go out of our way to call someone. My test guinea pigs are my wife (since I call home number) and my grandma who only uses her phone for talking In both cases they heard me very clear. BUT here is a funny thing, I hear them well but the sound a little distant. It's not echoed, muffled or choppy, everything is clear, just sounds like they are far away. I wonder if this has anything to do with how I jam my earbuds into the ear, and almost sounds like the voice coming from a tunnel. Not really that bad, but noticeable because typically when I use a phone without headset it feels like talking to someone right next to you. I wouldn't even consider this as a major problem unless you planning to use these buds exclusively for voice calls and spent hours on a call every day

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
DonB (April 14th, 2013)