View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
DonB
♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™

Device(s): Moto X 16 GB Cricket Wireless®/ Stock Galaxy Note 10.1 ®
Carrier: Crickets Wireless ®

Thanked 7,080 Times in 4,173 Posts

Have you checked while on a call, have you checked the volume control from the phone and also the device, sometime the default is overwritten by the device worth a shot to see if not already tried. I had a Motorola BT that did exactly that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
How ironic, we hardly use our phones to make calls lol!!! And if we need to test it out, we have to go out of our way to call someone. My test guinea pigs are my wife (since I call home number) and my grandma who only uses her phone for talking In both cases they heard me very clear. BUT here is a funny thing, I hear them well but the sound a little distant. It's not echoed, muffled or choppy, everything is clear, just sounds like they are far away. I wonder if this has anything to do with how I jam my earbuds into the ear, and almost sounds like the voice coming from a tunnel. Not really that bad, but noticeable because typically when I use a phone without headset it feels like talking to someone right next to you. I wouldn't even consider this as a major problem unless you planning to use these buds exclusively for voice calls and spent hours on a call every day

Site Rules/Guidelines
If something needs attention, Report it .
If someone helped you, hit to show it.

CRICKET Referral Program Bonus $ PM me if you need a referral