View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #55 (permalink)
crabman

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slug View Post
My HTC Hero and HTC Desire Z say hello. Both still using their original batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer95 View Post
+1

My captivate (og galaxy s) still chugs along when I power it on from time to time (Original battery)
lol Rolls eyes back at you. As I said, if you call being able to take a charge and then die without use halfway through the day working then yeah, maybe they do last 3 years. Again I entreat you to tell me where you folks are getting these batteries that last 3 years because I am not getting them nor does anyone I know seem to know how to lay hands on one either. Or have you gents hired battery faeries that somehow maintain your batteries in their original condition? Maybe its a locality thing and batteries in the Pacific Northwest simply don't last like they do in other places do to strange and unexplained magnetic fields? lol I mean seriously guys. I'm not trying to be a Richard here but your claim does not jive with my experience or that of any persons experience that I have ever met and I'm fifty and know a ton of people. I'm not quite sure what you want me to make of that but there it is...

Regardless I'm going to give both of you the nod that your word is good and it is as you say because I cannot do otherwise not knowing you personally. This is the best I can do.