View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #106 (permalink)
Dizzyfish

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
But not because of an agenda-ladened faked photo, but rather just because.
Hi EarlyMon,

I'm not going to get into a slagging match with you because you clearly put a lot of work into this site and have a lot of talent. I don't know you and so it would be rude as well. I'm sure we'd have some great discussions if we ever met.

To answer your accusations, I have absolutely no agenda other than to wish to help someone out before they made a very significant purchase.

What you have done here is prove how conspiracy theorists get carried away and believe they have done some terrific research to disprove something. I absolutely know that the photo is 100% genuine because I took it. All the things you point out are just as is came out - a rather hurried photo taken under a plastic sheet to try and avoid the reflections from the lights above. It was resized in Paint Shop Pro 7 because it was massive and I guess that stripped the ExiF because it is a program written in 2000.

As for us only being in the 'marketing and customer support' fields, may I refer you to our section on Diagnostics?

If you like, you are more than welcome to come to my office and I will show you anything you want to see. I have nothing to hide.

But first of all I would like an apology for the public accusation of faking results when all I was trying to do was help one of your members.

In future, it may be wiser to get in touch first before posting items like this which, if I was such a person, could end up with a lawsuit. For the record, I'm not, and it won't because people like that are _jerks_, but I must admit that I was a little upset because I look fat in that video...).
The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzyfish For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (April 17th, 2013)