View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
redraptor

Device(s): HTC Surround, Samsung Fascinate, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Galaxy Nexus LTE, Moto Droid Razr, Galaxy N
Carrier: AT&T

Send a message via AIM to redraptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by toad6386 View Post
I have never had insurance on a phone before, but due to various issues we've had with our 3VO's, my wife and I are going to get some for our One's. We're getting the phones thru Best Buy and it seems that they have the best deal. $179 up front for two years, no deductible, AND you get $50 EXTRA on your trade for next time. So, you can figure its a bit more than $5/mo. Lumped in with the cost of the phone and get BB's 18 mo free financing...

+1 for best buy's GSP. Its good because it covers EVERYTHING. Including water damage. Just make sure you do not lose it. They wont cover loss/theft. The other sticky point is that that you HAVE to buy it through best buy. If you got it through other means (Carrier, radio shack, ect.) they will not allow you to buy it. It is a great service though. I work for best buy and thats one of the few things I believe is actually worth the price.

You can pay monthly aswell if you want. $9.99 per month taken out of a credit card.

Sucks for me, even as an employee I can not get the insurance since Im getting my one directly from HTC.
Galaxy Nexus LTE stock
Galaxy Note I717 LTE stock
The Following User Says Thank You to redraptor For This Useful Post:
toad6386 (April 17th, 2013)