View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,530 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toad6386 View Post
I have never had insurance on a phone before, but due to various issues we've had with our 3VO's, my wife and I are going to get some for our One's. We're getting the phones thru Best Buy and it seems that they have the best deal. $179 up front for two years, no deductible, AND you get $50 EXTRA on your trade for next time. So, you can figure its a bit more than $5/mo. Lumped in with the cost of the phone and get BB's 18 mo free financing...
+1

Another one for BEST BUY.

Not sure when this changed,(months,...years perhaps,...IDK),but,BEST BUY has a 14 DAY window to opt for coverage.I think @ one time it was 30 days from date of purchase.

I'm delaying buying it until I actually take delivery of the ONE,being careful to not exceed the 14 DAY window,as I'm not sure if the stipulation applies to date of purchase,or,actual delivery/phone-in-hand.

This may seem pointless,but,I'm just trying to maximize the coverage period for every day that I'm entitled to.

I'll drop by BEST BUY tomorrow to get the details.