View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #140 (permalink)
Granite1
Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

Device(s): EL TEvo, The OG (wife), Hero (retired)
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,348 Times in 3,384 Posts

I went to BestBuy today to see the One in person. From the pictures I saw I expected it to be larger than the LTEvo, its pretty much the same size. The OS is really fast, no stutter, really smoothe screen transitions.

The screen is really amazing, very crisp, and the thing looks great even with the brightness turned down. Amazing HTC improved the screen that much over the LTEvo.

The phone doesn't feel like its metal, it feels like its plastic. I know its metal, maybe its the coating, or the fact its so light. I felt the same way when I got the LTE, so I wasn't suprised.

I noticed the back arrow doesn't back you out of apps anymore. You need to use the home button, which in previous sense versions will stack up apps in your recent apps cue. I didn't have enough time with the phone to see if that will cause any jam ups or not. I'd assume HTC did this on purpose and has a way for sense to deal with the que.

Since I was using a floor model I didn't get the time to really explore the device like I want to. Maybe I'll test drive it soon, got an upgrade waiting on one of my family lines.
The Following User Says Thank You to Granite1 For This Useful Post:
Hadron (April 19th, 2013)