View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
I'm trying to reserve a review sample of that Anker mini bt "candybar" keyboard as well. Curious to test is out and see usability of that little touch pad
I tested out the FAVI Entertainment one that I bought through Google Offers and it was pretty awesome. Way better than I anticipated. I have a USB RF version for another laptop (that I connected to my TV because it doesn't work like a laptop anymore, due to the battery being dead and the screen going bad) and the bluetooth version seems to hold a much better connection. If I had bluetooth on that laptop, I would've returned the USB/RF version and gotten the bluetooth version.

But, so as to stick on topic, this mini-keyboard looks like a decent choice for people to go with as well. There are so many options that the more reviews the better. twister6, you're becoming a review king that I almost want to say that the Admin's should ask you to do more reviews that they can post on the News Feed every day.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
twister6 (April 19th, 2013)