One of the things I loved about my HTC EVO LTE was the ability to edit & customize effects/filters on my photos beyond the presets that were given. Also, I had the ability to save those effects to make my own custom presets! The HTC One X, S, etc was able to do the same.
Well, I just got my HTC One today, and it took me FOREVER
to find out how to make custom effects on this phone... But I finally found it. Why HTC hides these features are beyond me.
- Go to your Gallery > My Photos.
- Open the photo you want to edit and hit Edit > Effects.
- Press/hold the effect you want to customize and then drag to Custom.
- All the filters are there for you to edit the picture just the way you like.
- When you're done you can save your own presets if you like.