View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #122 (permalink)
Cbot

Device(s): HTC One
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Don't blame HTC for a defeatist attitude.

I've had phones exchanged that were defective, no problem.

If you don't want to give your consumer protections a shot, that's your business.

If you don't want to take any advice on this, that's your business. Especially the part about uninstalling that app and giving it time to settle.

But please don't tell us how your supplier will act when don't know and then slag HTC because you don't want to try.

I'm sure that if you continue on your present path, you're going to pay more for an SGS4 - with the same processor and memory architecture - and continue to tell your story.

There's no truth to you being screwed yet.
You are right. I'm just very skeptical about companies (not just HTC) and was really upset and somewhat envious of your battery lives compared to mine. I took your advice by the way, I don't want you to think that I just brushed it off. I'm noticing better battery life now and I'm hoping breaking it in this week will just make it a better.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the phone when I first got it. I was just having buyers remorse I suppose and it has been 4 years since I've gotten a new phone and I guess I didn't realize the power this phone uses. So I'm starting to fall in love with the phone again, really enjoying Sense 5 and the speed, the design, camera, etc everything just works with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cbot For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (April 21st, 2013)