View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:34 AM   #138 (permalink)
TheNexxuvas

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Sprint Product Ambassador here, supporting the launch of the HTC One for Sprint, I finally got to give my phone a full day of use since I picked it up Thursday.

SO for me, on Friday I worked my evening shift after being up early to get kids ready for school, so roughly around 16 hours of usage. During that 16 hours, I was still finishing configuring a few extra home screens, I also have 3 emails, 1 exchange, 2 gmails receiving all day (around 200 emails a day), twitter feed running all day on TweetCaster, Two 45 minute commutes listening to podcasts/music. Several, I'd say around 35 or more demonstrations of BoomSound, connecting 4G for You Tube + using mVideoPlayer on the phone with self made mp4's.

I'd say I powered the screen up around 100 times to show someone something, maybe around 2 hours tops of downtime, where phone was just on standby, screen off sitting on my repair bench. Lunch consisted of 45 mins worth of Turbo Dos gameplay (Space Quest 3 for those wondering), and around 3 rounds of Solitaire. So I did get some gameplay on that screen too.

This left me with 51% battery at 11:30pm, after being turned on at a little before 7:30am when I drove the kids to school. Granted I don't always work an evening shift, but I am up as early as 6 in the morning and usually turn on phones around 7 ish to get my emails started and cleared from the night before.

I was on the Launch Team for The Note 2, and continued to use it as a daily driver, and my typical day left me with 61% to 65%, doing around the same stuff, maybe a few less demos of course. So there's that for comparison.

Looking forward to seeing what my 3rd nights charge brings.

Enjoy!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheNexxuvas For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (April 21st, 2013), Hadron (April 21st, 2013), Hockeydood (April 23rd, 2013), popularbelief (April 21st, 2013)