View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
tyneusch

Device(s): Moto Droid, HTC One X, HTC One
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by flairmedk View Post
Who is your carrier? I have Sprint and my software is 1.29.651.7. Maybe a mod can setup a software sticky we can keep updated for the different carriers.
Ah you are right. I overlooked that little tidbit. I am on AT&T. So the number would be different per carrier.

HTC gave me their final test to run before I go back for an exchange of the phone. The Android Diagnostic Test. Dial *#*#3424#*#* and agree to terms. Then select the "Button Test" and run. Now if you do this, you notice that the buttons that it tests are the up/down volume and one soft key. Each time I have done it, I have had no issues BUT I am still having issues with hone and back at times.

I don't really think HTC knows what to do at this point or it isn't much of a concern. I am Leary about exchanging the phone and it happening on the new phone as well. I love the phone and will probably stick it out for a while as this will be tough to prove its happening in store if it is not an "everytime thing."
Last edited by marctronixx; April 22nd, 2013 at 02:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tyneusch For This Useful Post:
Hockeydood (April 29th, 2013)