View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:00 PM   #145 (permalink)
AndroidifyMe

Device(s): Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One, Note 3, Nexus 5 (White)
Carrier: Sprint

Pending to use...

Love the friendly arguments and talk about what phone wins you over in this thread . I always wanted and favored the Galaxy S series. I for once started to take a second look at the HTC One, but after reading through all 3 pages I've came to the conclusion of getting the S4. I'll be selling my still out of the box condition primary phone for now iPhone 5 for it. I thought I try it out for a year and it's cool, but was missing me some Android. Jailbreaking the iPhone 5 was fun, but Android is just more dynamic for me. Then in another year I'll be able to upgrade so I'll use that for whatever comes out around then..This makes me wish Sprint still kept the yearly upgrades for Gold members.

If anything, I do wish that Samsung would come with a much more premium build and better positioning of the speakers. I never understood why companies put tiny speakers on the back where our hands would most likely cover them. They should be nicely drilled and quality speakers on the bottom like the iPhone 5 or on the front like the HTC One.

Some people will have the S4 in their hands on the 25th and mostly everyone else will have it on the 27th. I believe Magenta will get it to them on the 24. Either way it's not a long wait for anyone unless you're on Big Red. So money hungry they are...smh.
Last edited by AndroidifyMe; April 22nd, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidifyMe For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (April 22nd, 2013)