View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 05:58 PM   #170 (permalink)
ironman187

Device(s): HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S3, Evo 4G rooted using as Wifi homephone/GPS.
Carrier: Sadly, Sprint.

For all those interested I just received this email from Newegg, looks like now I'll only have $9.99 into this phone since the original price was $129.99 which was brought down to $29.99 with the $100.00 HTC trade in deal, and now down to $9.99 with the $20.00 visa gift card, I guess good things do come to those that wait!

"Dear soandso,

Thank you for shopping with Newegg.

Weve received good news from Sprint: a shipment of HTC One Glacial Silver Smartphones is on its way to our distribution center in Maryland and is expected to arrive tomorrow. We will immediately start shipping to customers in the order in which the preorders were received.

We know the nationwide delay has been frustrating, so we will work to process your order as quickly as possible to send you your new smartphone. You will receive another email confirming shipment when your new HTC One is on its way to you.

As a thank you for preordering and for your continued patience, we will also send you a $20 VISA Gift Card within 10 days. The gift card can be used anywhere VISA is accepted. Try it in the Google Play store, where you can download apps, games, movies, books, and more for your new HTC One smartphone.

While we wish there wasnt an unexpected delay, the HTC One smartphone is an amazing phone and we think youll agree it was worth the wait.

Thanks again for shopping with us. We appreciate your business and appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

You Friends at Newegg"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironman187 For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (April 23rd, 2013), ScandaLeX (April 23rd, 2013)