View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #175 (permalink)
tyneusch

Device(s): Moto Droid, HTC One X, HTC One
Carrier: AT&T

I have been reading through all of the reviews so I am not going to add a whole lot but a few of the things that I am very pleased with: Screen size and quality, build quality and battery life.

A few things that I am not so pleased with: Home/Back button issue. Honestly, that's it and it can be fixed if they decide to update the software.

I came from the One X which I had no issues with, infact my wife now has it and we sold her Windows phone (good riddence). I was in a pickle when I was deciding what I wanted to do, SGS4 or One and I decided on the One due to the fact that I have had no qualms with HTC and Samsung have been dragging their feet on release.

This phone feels solid, it looks great and performs very well. I can easily over look the home button issue because I have already put in an IT ticket to HTC and was informed that a fix is coming. All phones suffer from issues in the beginning, just like video games. The big test is whether they attack the issue or let it slide.

That's just my 2 sense
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tyneusch For This Useful Post:
gonowhere (April 24th, 2013), KOLIO (April 24th, 2013), toad6386 (April 24th, 2013)