View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #187 (permalink)
toad6386

Device(s): HTC One, Stock (so far) HTC EVO 3D (semi-retired)
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanboyofLife View Post
I just received an email from them.. without me sending them one first... They wrote about how they were aware of the IR sensor problem and that they were sending me a new/revised updated case before May 17. Personally.. I think that is awesome. They could have easily just made a revised one and had everyone purchase them again. Anyway, for all of you who bought the case make sure to check your email. They should be notifying you of this change and new shipment as well.
I'm wondering if that was the cause of the delay. When I first looked at them on Amazon, they ere supposed to chip BEFORE the 19th, When I ordered, it was SHIP on the 19th, but it didn't until Monday. I guess I'll see what I get. Thanks.

BREAK - Does anyone have any suggestions for a USB OTG card reader? I'm trying to get something uncomplicated for my wife (her tech experience is all the way to that "gear looking thingy") and trying to limit the parts that can be lost. She would like a card to be able to print pictures at Walmart and Walgreens. Thanks!
Last edited by toad6386; April 24th, 2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Additional text
The Following User Says Thank You to toad6386 For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (April 24th, 2013)