View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #178 (permalink)
erichg1000

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Alright about 1 week in... we all know what is good to like by now so I will only complain about stuff LOL:

1.) the hard buttons are so difficult to press. I end up pressing them so many times, you have to hit it just right.

2.) in the email app, (non gmail, for my work), on my Evo 3D you could long press on the header to copy the email address. On this phone I cannot do that. I may not have a sender in my address book so it doesn't prompt automatically in a new email message. And then if I want to copy the email address from a previously sent message, I long press all day and it won't let me copy the address. So frustrating.

3.) the menu button taking up screen space is just complete BS. Waste of screen space and you accidentally hit it in some apps when the keyboard comes up and you want to hit the space button, fat finger it, and then the menu app comes up. If you are typing fast you will end up hitting menu selections as well. Really annoying.

4.) The alarm is freakishly loud even on the lowest sound setting

5.) I have not figured out a way to just have the phone vibrate for the alarm instead of having an actual sound. On my Evo 3D that was an option.

HTC really made a nice phone and then screwed it all up
Last edited by EarlyMon; April 25th, 2013 at 11:29 AM. Reason: please don't bypass the language filter, thanks!