View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #190 (permalink)
ironman187

Device(s): HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S3, Evo 4G rooted using as Wifi homephone/GPS.
Carrier: Sadly, Sprint.

At the moment I am vary unhappy with Newegg. Last night I contacted them to confirm my phone would be in my hands before the 30th (to comply with HTC's buyback program end date) they assured me it was ready to be shipped out and would be yesterday. I asked them if they could confirm that was the case, and they assured me it was. Today I got the following email. It would seem that I was lied to. Now, don't get me wrong, as impatient as I am to get this phone, I was perfectly fine waiting a few more days to get is so long as I would have it in my hands by the 30th, and I made that quite clear. So, it's not the extra time that made me unhappy, it was the misinformation. Anyway, good news is the phone should get to my house before I do on Monday (work and all).

"ORDER NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx
HTC One Glacial Silver
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Everything Data Family 1500 (2 Lines) - Contract Extension

You will receive an email for each device that is shipped even though they may be included in the same package.

Please DO NOT CALL Sprint OR VISIT a Sprint store to activate your device. We initiate this process automatically and contacting the carrier can delay your activation and/or cause a loss of service.

Any promotional material or redemption instructions will be included with your shipment.

SHIPPING DETAILS:

Shipping Date: 04/26/2013
Shipper: FedEx
Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Signature Required: No

Visit our Customer Support site located at www.whereismyorder.com to:
Track the delivery of your order
Learn how to transfer your contact list to your new phone (upgrades-only)
View and print the details of your order
Get fast answers to your questions
Chat live with an agent
Don't throw your old phone away - Get CASH for it!
It's quick, easy, and even eco-friendly. Visit Recycle Cell Phones, Get Cash for Electronics, or Donate Proceeds to a Charity to find out how much your old phone is worth!

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Newegg.com Wireless Store
Customer Relations Department"