View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGrandizer View Post
Twister,

What's the weight with that thing? Is it fairly light? I can imagine it being lighter due to no batteries housed inside it since it's wired. Will it work fine for people with small sized hands? Is it a rubber fitted mouse? The problem I have with rubber on mouse devices is the eventual breakdown and adhesive goo coming off of it after a long period of time with heavy usage.

I loved the ergonomic mouse from Microsoft. Only issue was it was not made for people with small hands and it was pretty 'heavy' with the batteries in it. But it felt very durable and survived a few drops as well. Too bad the rubber started falling apart on the thumb resting area.

As for the 4-port hub, I will probably get it much later as I already have a 7-port hub. No need for me to splurge on this just yet...
From the picture of the box above, it says 150g, but I just weighted it and found that mouse weights only 118g while together with USB cable (5ft) and usb connector its 142g. It is super lightweight and very well built. The finish it matte and kind of a little rubber-ish. I don't have big hands myself, and its very comfortable. I would say the ergonomics of this mouse is to fit small to medium hands. The left/right mouse buttons go along the whole mouse so you don't have to reach it with a tip of your finger. Also forgot to mention that scrolling wheel itself is clickable too. It is the best and the most comfortable mouse I ever tested, and I'm very serious about it. For under $10 and with 18-month warranty Anker really stands behind - this is a must have gadget.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
NeoGrandizer (April 26th, 2013)