Thread: Accessory Galaxy S4 Cases and covers!
View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #68 (permalink)
crabman

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne6 View Post
I've come to the determination that I am just way too damn indecisive. I'm just gonna order them all from Amazon, except Otterbox commuter, and send back what I don't want. Always been a Otterbox fan but the buttons on my wife's S3 are hard to push with the OB. Gonna get her a few trials too why I'm at it. I'll post some pics and thoughts once I get them.
This guy does a quick review of the casemate toughcase and the otterbox commuter case in a seperate video. IMO the toughcase is a little better when looking at the versions for the sgs3 which I have compared directly on mine (toughcase) and a friends (commuter) sgs3's. By the looks of the videos of each it appears that the casemate will likely be a little better again since it appears that they are both unsurprisingly refreshes of the previous designs. IMO advantages of the toughcase as I compared on my sgs3 were better grip both in the hand and when set on car dashes and the like and better coverage around the circumference of the phone for drop protection while actually being slightly slimmer doing it. Both seemed like good cases to me but neither would be acceptable to the folks looking for cases that were as svelte as possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to crabman For This Useful Post:
josborne6 (April 29th, 2013)