View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGrandizer View Post
Thanks again twister.

It's 15 here and I'll hold off on it for now. Read some negative reports of the scroll wheel breaking after a few months of use. Seems like a few users experienced this.
They are talking about Gen 1 of this mouse from a few months ago. The design has been revised. The one I reviewed is a next get released a week ago.

Sorry, I don't mean to come off as pushing the product lol!!! As you know, I have nothing to do with this company or dozens of other companies from which I review products. It's just that I got a bit too excited with this one because of it's functionality, ergonomics, and value. Overall, I'm very impressed with all Anker products because of their consistency in quality and 18-month warranty they really stand behind in every possible way.

I just received today their mini bt keyboard (the remote control like candybar shaped keyboard) - will probably post review later tonight. I was just blown away by its quality and functionality as well, and can go on a record as saying it's one of those must-have accessories

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~