Thread: General GS4/Straight talk/Verizon
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
sugaman1

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S2 Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

Default Straight talk At&t sim cards at Walmart they do sell them still

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawkkw View Post
Looking at the coverage map for your area, AT&T has much better coverage. If you don't mind forgoing LTE capability, using an AT&T MVNO is your best bet. Net10 has unlimited minutes, unlimited texting, and roughly 1.5GB of data for $50 a month ($45 a month if you sign up for automatic credit card renewal). T-Mobile has okay coverage in your area, and if you want to get on the $30 dollar plan for 100 minutes, unlimited texting and unlimited data (throttled at 5GB). Straight talk also offers AT&T coverage, but they've stopped selling AT&T sim cards. So to get one, you'll have to buy it online from ebay or similar websites where they're going for quite a pretty penny. They will honor it though if you get one and they offer the same package as Net10.

Hey Walmart has the Bring your Own Phone Kit it comes with the T-Mobile Sim card and the At&t Sim card and also the At&t Micro Sim Card that goes in the Iphone and GS3 and GS4 I know this because I just bought one today and it is working Great on my GS3 getting 4G service here in Stlouis. Also the Kit includes 30 days of service Unlimited Talk...Text..Data..411 it the one for 59.88 with taxes was 65.09
The Following User Says Thank You to sugaman1 For This Useful Post:
danielunde (April 28th, 2013)