Thread: General [Official] S4 users reviews
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #28 (permalink)
angel71rs

Device(s): Hero, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S4
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by trparky View Post
Battery Life
The battery life is superb. I can honestly say that this may be the smart phone that I can have charged in the morning and be able to go the entire day without even looking at the charger to give it a fill-up. In years past, smart phones have been battery hogs but it seems that things have changed with the Galaxy S4. The battery life in this phone may very well be a smart phone miracle.
Excellent! I have an S2, considered upgrading to the S3, but the S3 I got my GF for Christmas has horrible battery life. Was hoping the S4 would do better. Your review especially appreciated due to you being on ATT. One reason some think for bad battery life on S3s is the way ATT manages radio when LTE signal is weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgapfire View Post
This comparison is based off of MY own experiences with both. Both devices are with AT&T. I owned the One and currently own the S4.
I'm considering both, was leaning towards the S4 due to removable battery & memory slot. Only concern is battery life. Hoping you can post good news on this like trparky...