View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #172 (permalink)
Scootmien
AF Contributor

Device(s): iPhone 5s - Stock ::::: HTC One - Stock ::::: Samsung S2 - Rooted
Carrier: Vodafone / Three

My use over the last few days has been somewhat erratic but I thought you might want to see what I finally managed to achieve earlier today. I've tried to do this before but had to turn the phone off on a number of occasions due to work restrictions. This time, I managed to keep it on. Power save went on at 15% automatically but I turned it straight off. The battery was at 12% when I went to bed last night and I turned power save back on and it's been on ever since. I've going to wring every last drop out of this battery but I might not get the chance to post again today, hence this post.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, this battery and phone absolutely BLOWS my iPhone 5 out of the water, and that was an awesome phone! Now i've had it for about six weeks, it does everything my iPhone did, just faster, crisper and better. The battery is maybe three time better than the iPhone, the screen is clearer and bigger, it's faster and pretty much in every way better.

Apple will really have to pull something out of the bag to make me want to go back to an iPhone. I honestly never thought i'd say that after owning the catastrophe that was my Galaxy S3; I couldn't wait to get rid of it and get an iPhone again.

The HTC One allays all my fears over Android as this phone has only missed a beat once in the last six weeks and that was in the first week when the Productive lockscreen froze the phone, necessitating a reboot. That was probably down to me dicking about with the phone though, rather than the software.

I'm sorry that you poor chaps with AT&T bloatware are getting bad battery life but i'd like to think you can be reasonably certain that it is the bloat causing bad battery rather than the phone itself.

Anyway, enjoy!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scootmien For This Useful Post:
Abird! (April 30th, 2013), EarlyMon (April 30th, 2013), mpanju (June 23rd, 2013)