View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2013, 02:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
Leaftree

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahemcough View Post
I had the same problem with the volume being too high, so I downloaded an app called Music Volume EQ - I turned the volume on the app down to 1 and changed all the settings to -15 in the Equalizer, and now the speakers are very quiet (especially without Beats Audio enabled). It also gives you an icon in the notification bar so its pretty easy to turn it on or off, if you need the speakers to be at their normal volume.
Reviving an old thread here, but does this work for media volume like YouTube or Games, or is it just for music?
I think it was pretty clear from reading monkeyboy's original post what problem he was having. I have trawled through many similar threads but they all get derailed by people talking about the in-call volume or ringtones etcetera. I have exactly the same problem as monkeyboy though, because I don't go to sleep earlier than my girlfriend. I like to lie in bed and quietly watch videos or play games, which was fine on my Galaxy S3, but if I try it on my HTC One it usually results in a sharp elbow jab in my spine.

The jump in volume from 0 to 1 is unacceptable and HTC or somebody needs to fix this problem! I can't even muffle the speakers with my hand on this phone because of the otherwise fantastic dual front facing speakers!
The Following User Says Thank You to Leaftree For This Useful Post:
danski (May 4th, 2013)