View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:08 AM   #231 (permalink)
sean76

Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

So I will post up a real deal review with some comparisons with my experience with the ONE against the nexus 4 and even my iPhone 5 probably tomorrow. But my short take on the phone after a few days is wow....

A little bit of getting used to as I have been using my iPhone 5 as my daily driver for a little while now, but once you really get into everything the ONE offers it's like holy smokes is this phone cool....Zoe alone is something that is really really cool and even super useful depending on what business your in. Say for instance a real estate agent using zoe to show an appartment or a house real quick..awesome IMO.

Anyway my quick take on the phone is simple...It's the best Android has to offer right now. Yes I'd rather have stock and a bigger battery and say maybe a 13 megapixel shooter, but that's another story...

All in all, this phone is what I would call the best Android device that I've ever used as a whole and the best on the market right now and has no real competition at the moment. And for me to say that is pretty rare as I am a real hard person to please!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sean76 For This Useful Post:
Abird! (May 1st, 2013), EarlyMon (May 3rd, 2013)