View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:40 AM   #26 (permalink)
Mr. Ed

Device(s): S3, Evo LTE,Galaxy Note, Skyrocket, Aria, Nook Color Lg thrill,HTC EVO 4g, HTC Inspire,S7 slim,Acer
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,467 Times in 989 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jejb View Post
The only reviews I've seen ripping the S4 were mostly down on the packaging, not the package. Seems the non-techie in the press are more impressed with an alum case than what is in it. The places that have real techies on board are giving the S4 great reviews. I've read pretty much every review out there and if you filter out the "we don't like plastic" crowd, the reviews are very good overall.

As an iteration, I think it's a great step up for a lot of folks. But I also think that the hardware is starting to mature pretty rapidly, like home computers have been for years. It's getting harder and harder to get that "wow" factor in a new smartphone, IMO.

And back to the subject of the thread, our local Sprint stores and BB got their retail Sprint S4's in mid-day on Saturday.

Actually I was talking about user reviews on the multiple forums like here and xda..most of which are complaining about lag, overheating and screen brightness