Thread: Accessory Galaxy S4 Cases and covers!
View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:14 PM   #93 (permalink)
KupKrazy

Device(s): GS4, Note 2, GS3, Note, Charge, Vivid, Inspire, Desire, Nexus 7.2, Note 10.1, Tab, XOOM; iPhone5/4/3
Carrier: AT&T, Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jceinc View Post
Going naked till my slim armor arrives. Glas.tr slim should be here tomorrow
I have the Glas.tr slim on mine and it's absolutely fantastic. I had it on my original Note and loved it so much - and it's like having nothing there. I installed it in my steamy bathroom to make sure nothing was flying around.. One thing I didn't realize that would come with it was a soft protector for the back cover as well. So, I had just those two things on the phone until I got a case for it.

Edit: I got the one without the rounded edges. Didn't find a use for paying more for rounded edges when I was going to get a case to surround it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen667 View Post
The Jelly Bean Home Buttons are set a of three small thick stickers, one orange, one black and one white. They look like they will stick on the home button, don't know why though
I believe they are meant so that the button isn't too recessed. I know I received them for every glass Spigen screen protector that I ever bought because it made the button a little recessed due to the screen protector, and I got them with my glass protector for the GS4. It's actually not bad looking once it's on, and it creates a little higher profile button. Not sure why it would come with a case though.
Last edited by KupKrazy; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:19 PM.