View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013, 07:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
Captain Mal 78

Device(s): iPhone 5S, Retired the Samsung Galaxy SII SGH-T989 - using as wi-fi only device
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelArs View Post
For example, last week when playing around with my HTC One I tripped the SIM Lock code. The phone stopped working. I needed another 8 digit code to be able to use it again. I called T-Mo and they told me that even though my phone was not a "T-Mo version" (it's the developers edition) that they would help me to restore it. They then looked up the process of how to restore my phone (**50* enter this number, press the pound key, etc) and walked me through it. They even gave me HTC's phone number in-case I needed any additional help. Several minutes later the phone was back up and running again. Thank you T-Mobile. I already know that if I had called AT&T that they would have told me that it wasn't their phone and just blown me off. Been there. Done that. Prefer T-Mobile
So how's your data connection working on T-mobile's network? I'd like to get the developer's edition since it's 64 gigs, but I heard T-Mobile's version supports more bands (limited to 32 gigs though).