Thread: Support Calendar highlights?
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
rgs

Device(s): HTC One - Telus
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Can't sync calendar

When I got the HTC One the other day, I was using Google Calendar as the default calendar so I thought once I synced the calendar on the HTC One with the Google calendar I would have everything but that doesn't seem to be the case. Also have Pocket Informant calendar installed and that has the same problem. Events for last month and this month and some recurring birthdays are there and also the current month but nothing else. Is there a way to get previous events reloaded in? The events are the main thing. They are all on the Google calendar when I look at the web page.

Tried installing Calengoo, another calendar program, and told it to sync to Google calendar and it syncs everything going back several years. But in the native calendar that comes with the HTC One and PI I only get the current month and recurring dates like birthdays.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling PI. Oddly enough when I uninstalled it the phone rebooted. When I reinstalled it everything was gone. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?