View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #272 (permalink)
Rose4uKy

Device(s): Had the EVO4G the EVO 3D and now the EVO4G LTE!
Carrier: Not Provided

Yeah I have some NFC Tags haven't reconfigured them for this phone guess I should... I am probably going to get the universal dock from Sprint. I altered my old dock and unscrewed it took out the charging port but my Otterbox Commuter it still doesn't fit right it's a little lopsided but for now I am using it anyway one side fits in the other doesn't quite fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
All you need is a NFC Tag on any car mount to accomplish what your after.
Here's more info ->> NFC Tags Explained
Here's another great read ->> How to Automate Your Phone for Every Room in the House with NFC Tags

Awe What the heck this is the accessories thread
Look here - Under Frequently bought together
http://www.amazon.com/TagsForDroid-Tags-Chain-Stickers-MIFARE/dp/B006TGTEV0%3FSubscriptionId%3D11V4BFFP7Y247FYTQ882 %26tag%3Dkinjamod-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165 953%26creativeASIN%3DB006TGTEV0
---

So my phone with the Otterbox Commuter case on fits in this leather pouch holster? I need to get one. Wish there was other colors besides black but you can't beat that price. My boyfriend has the Defender it probably won't fit or i'd get him one too but his came with a holster. So is it easy to get phone in and out with the Otterbox on? I wish it showed a pick of the back of the case. But I need something like that so I don't just throw my phone in my purse or when I have too small of a purse I can clip it on.

Last edited by marctronixx; May 5th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.