View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #242 (permalink)
sean76

Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

Default HTC ONE owners...why's it so Quite in here?

My fellow ONE owners...where are you all? Where's all the good conversations about out favorite new toy? This doesn't feel like a newly launched phone thread, which happens to be what I would consider one of the best Android phones that I have ever owned, and I'm not kidding...This phone is absolutely awesome!

So what have you people, what's the deal! Lets get crackin on talking about this awesome new phone...

Anyway my points are simple as to what I really like about this phone and why I think it's the top dog right now...This isn't really a review , it's just a short briefing on why I think it deserves some serious attention.

Great Great call quality, probably the best I've experienced on at&t.

Awesome screen which I have to say blows away anything I've owned which happens to be alotttttt of phones through out the years.

The build Quality and feel of the ONE I have is basically fantastic. I know there's been some talk about gaps and the inserts not being cut perfect. Well I ended up exchanging my original one because of some weird LTE issues, and have to say this one is great. No gaps, no sharp edges, and most importantly ...no LTE signal issues. If your experiencing any of those things and are within your exchange period...get a replacement, you'll be happy you did!

Anyway that's my take, fellow memebers feel free to chime in and conversate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sean76 For This Useful Post:
Abird! (May 5th, 2013), Hadron (May 6th, 2013), marctronixx (May 5th, 2013)