View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #39 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
@Twist .... Is there still no external battery charger available for purchase that doesn't require a dremel?
Nothing I have found so far. Even the one from my mod, it works but after a while contacts starting to get loose (not the best quality ). ZL guys told me they are working on a fast charger, so they are aware of high demand for it. In theory, there are a lot of wall chargers that accept ZL battery because the base of it is a regular battery footprint. I'm talking about those wall chargers where the whole OEM battery fits in, not the one where half of the battery sticking out (those need a regular battery to be flipped on its back which is not possible with ZL batt). In theory those wall charges can be used if you plug them into a horizontal power strip where it's not hanging vertically off the wall. But all these offer a painfully slow 350 mA charging where you need 2000 mA (2A) to take full advantage of fast charging.

I heard the wall charger which comes with Anker (pack of 2x 3100 mAh batteries with a charger) has 1000 mA which should be great, but I still need to confirm it.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by twister6; May 7th, 2013 at 06:44 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
ScandaLeX (May 7th, 2013)