View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #200 (permalink)
Rose4uKy

Device(s): Had the EVO4G the EVO 3D and now the EVO4G LTE!
Carrier: Not Provided

Well I don't get near as good of battery life as some on here but it's still better than my Evo LTE so I can't complain. I don't have good signal at work but as soon as I get there I get on wifi which isn't the best sometimes and my phone stays in my pocket. Yesterday I was at 15% at only 7 1/2 hours and I didn't use my phone much except on dinner break and a couple other quick breaks. But I always had to charge mine phone at work using my Anker or plugging it in on dinner break but now I leave with about 30% and then charge it when I get home. But It last longer than my EVO LTE SO I'm good. But not at work and being out for a day I would love to get 10-12 hours or more. We don't have 4G here and my signal isn't always that great. Now I got an air rave in my house and phone not plugged in over night went from 90 something to 85 while sleeping. Phone was on wifi but before I had left phone unplugged overnight and it had been dead by morning on one of my EVO's.

But I love this phone and I am always near a plug usually or have my Anker so I'm good.