View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #41 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
Thanks Twist. Hopefully the Anker does work. When do you think you might get confirmation?

EDIT Just rec'd battery with white case. Came 60% charged. I'm sure I read it but must have forgotten but how long does it take to fully charge?

Already I don't like that I must use my phone to charge it. Ever since the original Evo I've been saying phones are getting to be heavier than this tiny micro charging port--too much weight on it and heaven forbid this falls while plugged in.

Gonna go look at Anker chargers now.
I think their instruction is for 12hr first change, but that's really when you are fully depleted. 9300 mAh with 2000 mA (stock) wall charger - that's close to 4.65h (simple math ). I believe I kept it on for about 6 hours, even with it hit 100% I let it juice up for another 1 hour.

Sorry, didn't get confirmation from Anker yet.... Never mind, I just looked up on Amazon and was able to zoom into the back of the charger to see its 600mA for battery charging (while 1000 mA for USB port only). So that's 9300 / 600 = 15.5hr of charging ZL better hurry up with 2A wall charger!!!!

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
ScandaLeX (May 7th, 2013)