Buy now, or wait for GS4?
I'm on Verizon, and I'm able to upgrade my phone tomorrow, and had these 3 phones I'd want:
Galaxy Note 2
I'd like to get the GS4 because it has the newest hardware & because the resell value will be decent considering how so many people know about this phone (compared to the Droid Bionic I have now).
If I wasn't considering resell value, I would want the Note 2 or the Droid DNA. From my understanding, the Droid DNA has better hardware than the Note, but I love the size of the note.
Should I buy the Note 2 or Droid DNA or wait for the GS4?