Thread: Support Call quality concerns
View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,534 Times in 1,148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolwarrior View Post
Thanks Kolio. Seems it was a good idea to keep this thread alive. Apparently this problem is a lot more widespread than just me. It's a long thread, but worth the read. Very interesting, indeed.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2215718

Worse yet, one guy said HTC has acknowleged the issue (but would not provide a source), another guy said HTC stated that the issue was unconfirmed. There seems to be two catagories to the problem. Some folks are having the issue with headphones. Others, like myself, have the problem when in a phone call -when the other person is talking.

I only have 3 days left. With no confirmation by HTC and a pending solution, I (with great sadness) am going to turn the phone back in and port back to AT&T and my old phone. So ends my short lived time with the HTC One.
I just put in a ticket w/HTC on my BLUETOOTH/call quality issues.The CSR will get back w/me after some investigating/mining for info on the subject.She actually gave me a specific call-back time for tomorrow,from the same agent,no less.

BTW,the response time had to be some kind of record,about 5 seconds tops!

VERY NICE!,a great example for the rest of the industry to follow.