My Samsung Galaxy S4 Has Wifi Connection Problems......pls help me!!?
My S4 can't connect to the internet
What is happening when I try to connect:
Obtaining IP Address....(It will literally stay like that for about 5 minutes or more)
Can't connect to the network because the internet is slow. (What the actual ****?? I'm sitting on my room with the router in front of me! How can I have a slow internet? I can download a 1gb movie in less than 5 hours for god's sake!)
Failed to obtain IP Address....(there slowly goes the trust i have for android products.
Things i tried to do and failed miserably....
1. Restart the router (I did this for like 20x already ad still nothing!)
2. Restart my phone (same thing happened
3. Factory data reset (did this 2x already and still the same)
4. Proxy Settings: Manual, IP Settings: Statics (no freaking effect!)
5. Tried to disconnect all the other devices that is connected to the wifi and only let my phone use it...(it didn't work either!!
1.Other gadgets and laptop at my house COULD CONNECT to the wifi EXCEPT my S4
2. My S4 COULD CONNECT to other wifi (malls, starbucks, my cousin's wifi) EXCEPT the one at my home.