View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #53 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

FYI, I just ordered one of those cheap ebay TPU bumpers. Its a bumper only, without any back to cover battery. I have little faith it will work, but for the sake of an experiment - I should have it in a few days. I was thinking if I can fit that bumper around ZL tpu case, that would be great to improve the lip (face drop protection) and the grip. Either way, will post my test results as soon as I get it.

And I do agree with you that if you have multiple batteries, it doesn't matter if external chargers takes longer to get it juiced up.

Btw, had to take a trip today (from my area of Jersey Shore to King of Prussia - awful ride in the rain), and had my N2 with ZL and GPS on at full screen brightness for traffic purposes. Almost 4hr round trip, and it chewed up only 18% of my battery. That is insane. Plus, for a short while had Hot Spot on to get Nexus 7 going on internet.

Btw^2, if yo have OTG cable/adapter, you can use your N2 with ZL to charge other devices

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
rivera02 (May 8th, 2013)