View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #295 (permalink)
PyroSporker

Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts

I'm looking for a case or possible accessory that can help with the ease of use with the One power button. Maybe I just need to exert some extended effort to retrain my brain, but I'm finding it very difficult to get used to the placement, lack of reference (the button is flush or sunk), and action (or lack there-of) when compared to prior HTC devices I'm familiar with. I'll get used to it, but I'd like to assist it.
Once I root I could re-map the function to the volume key, but I hate side power buttons (Note 2) and the One volume keys don't feel much better than the power button to me.

I'm not sure that I care if the IR blaster is blocked or impeded since it is a feature I don't believe I'll use. (I know this is probably opposite of what is being brought to market or what people are looking for )

I don't like cases, so it would need to be extremely low profile and possibly clear. A silicone case might be alright, I've had one in the past that increased the tactile use and feeling of the power button which was very helpful.

Or possibly there is a power button key out there? Something like this for the Galaxy Note 2 Home button?
Spigen.com | Galaxy Note 2 Aluminum Home Button

Ideas or recommendations?