View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #221 (permalink)
Galaxynote_guy

Device(s): HTC Desire- Samsung SII - Galaxy Note 1
Carrier: Not Provided

Are you pair still going.... Try a PM, it's quicker and private

I tried Nova but didn't really get on with it... Maybe I'll try again, it's just such a ballache setting everything up again and then trying to remember where you put stuff if it's different to your last launcher.

I've tried SPB, Next, They are just WAY to complicated for their own good TSW, another one. I also tried a really light one but can't remember what it was called. Ariel maybe, Atom.... something like that.

They all offer something unique I guess but none of them was particularly quicker than the other. I think I have something running on my device which seems to slow it down alot.

When I look at various apps to ascertain the resource hogs, it's just things like Facebook, Chrome, Calender....just the standard stuff really. The only app I have that isn't standard really is Trustgo Security. I suppose that could be an issue.....
I don't have much on to be fair, The RAM gets caned for some reason, often running with only 10% free ROM has 0.93 out of 1.97 free and SD Card 6.95 free of 11.07 and just what the hell is Security Storage