View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #221 (permalink)
darynm

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default At&t has the 32gig Samsung Galaxy s4 in store

I had originally purchased the Samsung galaxy s4 (16 gig)in white a few days ago as they had sold out of the Black (16 gig) version I really wanted. Actually, it was saved for me and another sales person sold it! So, I was told if I went ahead and got the white one I would get the next black galaxy s4 as soon as it came in with no exchange fees. I almost backed out, but thought what the heck, just kick the tires on it and see what I thought at no risk as they also told me if I didn't like it I could return it at no charge. They got the new phones in today and i was expecting a quick and easy change out when I overheard a salesperson glowing about having a 32 gig model in the store and I quickly asked to see it! Yep! It's true! I paid the remaining 50 dollars to upgrade with 16 more gigs of fun and couldn't be any more happy!!! Sometimes things happen for a reason. Having the extra gigs provides extra comfort for the 2 years I will most likely have this phone! I'm curious how many people will exchange their phones for this model or stick with the 16 gig.

I live in the Houston/Katy area in Texas
Last edited by darynm; May 9th, 2013 at 02:06 PM.