View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #56 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
I tried to let it go down to 5% but couldn't do it. It stayed on 12% for HOURS and I worried it'd go from 12 straight to 0 so I gave into my anxiety and put it on the charger while it was still sitting at 12%.

I can honestly say I don't plan on charging this battery while in my phone. There is just way too much weight added and mishaps happen--especially where toddlers are concerned.

I ordered this battery charger yesterday. It comes with 2 spare batteries I don't need but the actual charger isn't sold separately. It's pricier than many of the universal chargers that can be gotten off eBay for $2 but I wanted white and this was the only one I came across.
Also this was the only charger advertised specifically for the Note 2 battery for all carriers and not a universal that requires moving the charging pins around.

The other thing apart from it being white which made me order it is the charging pins are on the left just like the ZL9300 as opposed to Samsung's battery charger which has the charging pins placed on the right.

Amazon
Cool! So you went with Anker, these are good and you get 18-months warranty. Plus I read somewhere their 3100 mAh battery is actually 3250 mAh capacity. Between ZL, two of these, and a stock one - you are probably covered for 2wk

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~