View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #23316 (permalink)
jmar
Nexican

Device(s): hammerhead, falcon, dream (Retired: grouper, mako, toro, daytona, vivow, inc, aloha, encore)
Carrier: T-Mobile & VZW

Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,890 Posts
jdmartinez89@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadnatty08 View Post
Pretty basic loaf for today. 100% Whole Wheat sourdough with a little maple syrup. Going to be great for toast.

Ever since you changed jobs you have been in such a good mood. Not saying you were some kind of grump before, but you definitely weren't so giddy everyday about work. Glad to have given you encouragement back then. It has paid off and you have a cool new handle on AF to match.

Haven't figured out what I want to do next for work but I, too, am glad I left when I did. It has brought a lot of good into my life, most notably, being a dad all day with my little boy.

Speaking of my boy:

Wish me luck y'all, the potty training has begun in earnest. Cooper is wanting to wear undies and is struggling to not pee in 'em. Peed through two pairs already today but at least he is running to the potty while doing so. My little boy is growing up. In a weird way, I'm not sure he would have been so interested in this had I not been trying with him everyday to peak his interest. :blessed:
My favorite getaway--->Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole
The Following User Says Thank You to jmar For This Useful Post:
breadnatty08 (May 10th, 2013)