Thread: Support Saved image location
View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
sikclown

Device(s): HTC One M8, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nexus 7.2, HP Touchpad, iPad Air
Carrier: Sprint, T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdeaOfEvil View Post
Can anyone guess what's wrong with my setup?

I downloaded an image from photobucket to my phone, where I get the same message as posted above "Attachment saved to downloads folder." The problem now is that I can't find the photo. Like everyone has posted, I go to the Gallery icon and get the separate sections of galleries listed (My Photos - Friends - Etc). When I click on My Photos, I'm taken to the Albums page, but there are only four clickable icons there - Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa. Nowhere am I finding an "All Downloads" icon or even a thumbnail of the image I downloaded. At best, when I click on the camera icon an am going to take a picture, I can see my download in the lower right corner as an icon, but when I click on it I'm taken back to the album window with the four service icons again (Dropbox, Facebook, etc).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
OK go to Gallery then My Photos then in the upper right hand corner touch the Three Dots and then Show/Hide albums. Choose all the albums and go through them to find the ones you want.